Thursday, April 19, 2012

Coming to see Helen

The women @ my church will be coming to Helen in March, and i need to know are there any shops in Helen where we can do some Shopping. If not are there any shops before we get to Helen From Atlanta.



Thanks,



Yolanda



Coming to see Helen


North Georgia Outlet center on 400... (see the other post regarding ';outlet shopping';)





Sadly, the last time I was in Helen I found the shopping to be somewhat of a let down. There still are some good shops, but not at all like it used to be.... pretty much all of the %26#39;outlet%26#39; shops in Helen are gone and there%26#39;s just the empty shell of a building. The other shops on the main strip are open. Lots of run of the mill t-shirt shops.





Don%26#39;t get me wrong, Helen is still a delightful place to visit and well worth the drive; but as far as shopping goes I would stop at the North GA outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment