Sunday, April 15, 2012

Atlanta dance club (no or low charge) - Wed thru Sat

I am looking for Atlanta dance clubs for Wed, Thu, Fri, and Sat evenings. The catch is that there should be no or low cover charge. Please also let me know what kind of music is played at the club.



Someone had recommended Club 1150.



Thanks,



CuriousGirl




Atlanta dance club (no or low charge) - Wed thru Sat


I haven%26#39;t been to Eleven50 in a couple of years, but the last time I went there was a low cover (it was early in the evening so that might make a difference). The musice was very techno/trance. I do not know if they have difference themes on different nights, but it%26#39;s been techno and trance every time I%26#39;ve been there.





Vision has hip hop/r%26amp;b top 40 music. It has a very diverse crowd racially and is generally very young. A local top 40 radio station, Q100, does events there on occasion. I have no idea about the cover and would suggest that you just call the club.





Compound has been around a few years, but it is a huge and very stylish club and is still popular. I%26#39;ve only been once and recall a cover charge in the $10 range. It has all types of music and a cool website you should check out.





There are several places around the Crescent Avenue area with dancing. I recall cover charges being $10 and under.



Atlanta dance club (no or low charge) - Wed thru Sat


Vegas Nights is free for ladies until 11PM- They mixed it up with some old school and new school hip hop.





Visions had a $20 cover on Friday night, but you can sign up on their web site for 2 free passes, the catch is that you have to enter thru the back door, so if it%26#39;s raining you will have to stand out in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment