Saturday, April 21, 2012

Inexpensive Midtown Hotel?

Have been reading a little on this forum and looks like Midtown is the place to stay when we%26#39;re in Atlanta for a couple of days. We just need a clean, safe place, nothing fancy...and we have two cats. I can do research on whether they take pets if anyone can give me a few names of places to stay (looks like Four Seasons is beyond our pocketbook).





Also, we%26#39;d welcome any coffeehouse and vegetarian-friendly restaurant recs.





Many thanks!



Inexpensive Midtown Hotel?


Hotel Indigo is around $100 a night and accepts pets. For vegetarian options, I would suggest the Flying Biscuit in Midtown for a great breakfast or lunch. Any restaurant in town is going to have some vegetarian options but for a strictly vegan restaurant you may want to try Lush in Inman Park. I wasn%26#39;t blown away, but I%26#39;m not a vegetarian. It gets great reviews.


  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment