Saturday, April 21, 2012

Girl's Night Out

Can anyone recommend a nice spot for drinks either in or not too far from Marietta? I%26#39;m thinking live music and good martinis. Something upscale. Any thoughts?



Girl's Night Out


The Marietta Square has been renovated and is very quaint. There are shops, restaurants and some bars with live music. As for upscale, I don%26#39;t know about that. Here is the website.



http://www.mariettasquare.com





Probably for upscale you are going to have to head into Atlanta. Others will make some recommendations, I%26#39;m sure.



Girl's Night Out


I don%26#39;t know much about Marietta, but I have had martinis at Olive%26#39;s which is on the river and it had a great martini list. It%26#39;s more of a restaurant though. There is a really cute martini place with live music in historic Roswell called the Blue Room. That%26#39;s not far from Marietta at all.




This is the place I was talking about:





http://www.yellowfinblueroom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment