Saturday, April 21, 2012

Leaving Base

Does anyone know if the guys(or gals) get to leave the base for awhile before graduation? My son is graduating March 16. Parents day is the 15th. I didn%26#39;t know if they would be able to go anywhere with us for a while.

Leaving Base

Your best bet would be to ask him. Will you be calling him before then? I am sure he will be told all the plans soon.

Leaving Base

My son is Graduating on March 17th and on March 16th there is a Turning Blue Ceremony. Is the 16th also Family Day? I%26#39;m so confused. My son doesn%26#39;t know right now. I keep hearing of Family Day but my letter never mentions one.


Unless something has changed I was told that parents day is on the 15th and graduation is on the 16th. I havent heard from him in a few days so I%26#39;m not sure. I hope to find out soon so I can alter my plans if I need to.


My son is in C. Co 2nd Bn 54th Infantry.

I did get a letter for the Graduation but no info on family day. It says after the Turning Blue Ceremony on the 16 he gets a pass immediately following the ceremony.


Do you know how long they get to leave base for or what time they have to be back?

  • benefits of using
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment