Sunday, April 15, 2012

b/f in the army

me and my b/f have been together for 3 years and been with eachother every day for the past 10 months and now he%26#39;s in the army he left on march 9th he graduates june23rd and in like 20 something days i get to see him i just would like some tips of what to do to keep my self occupied till time comes for me to go see him !



b/f in the army


Im the same with you. me and my boyfriend have been together for over 3 years and he joined the army. he was in basic training and i didnt get to see him for 3 months. my twin sister left 3 wks after he did for her basic training to, i still havent seen her. it has been the hardest thing to do. i am going to school and run for the school and eveything is going bad, its so hard to focus on things without both of them here. i started counting down the days on day 50. i finally saw him last wk when he graduate. i was with him for 3 days and he had to leave again for OCS school in georgia for 18 wks. im planning to visit and live with him. we plan on getting married soon to be with each other. just stay busy and the days will go by faster. go to sleep earlier too and constantly write him letters, it works. hang out with friends and go to the movies but stay away from war movies, thats depressing. keep me informed on whats going on. its very hard for me to do anything without him, how do you feel?


  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment