Thursday, April 12, 2012

Georgia's Best Pecan Pie

The New Perry Hotel Perry Ga. is champs in my book.



Georgia's Best Pecan Pie


The BEST is at Priester%26#39;s Pecans at ex 134 off of I75



Georgia's Best Pecan Pie


I know this isn%26#39;t Georgia but have you ever had Jack Daniel%26#39;s choclate chip pecan pie at Calhoun%26#39;s Restaurant in Knoxville Tenn? I came across the recipe recently. Maybe I should post it here.




Without a doubt, it ain%26#39;t even close. The best pecan pie that I%26#39;ve ever had must be the white chocolate pecan pie at dic and harry%26#39;s in Roswell. Oh my goodness, it%26#39;s unbelievable.




bbqman, have you been to the New Perry Hotel lately? It is horrible!!




ahhh geeeee don%26#39;t tell me that. it%26#39;s such a long drive down there. can%26#39;t i just pretend? is it really just one of those long ago far away memories that i keep getting the older i get? i hope not.


  • blush color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment