Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bus to Charleston

Is there a bus that runs? Greyhound doesn%26#39;t seem to go?

Bus to Charleston

I would have thought Greyhound did. Check out their website. Amtrak also goes to Charleston.

Bus to Charleston

i checked the site, there waqs nothing, and amtrack only runs twice a day


We hate each other and try to ignore each others existence.

Just Kidding :) the choices are not great, just stay here. ;)


i checked the site, there waqs nothing, and amtrack only runs twice a day


are there any bus services other than Greyhound?


I don%26#39;t know of any way to get from Savannah to Charleston other than Amtrak or car. There may be something else, I will see what I can find, but I think those are the only choices.


I made it, im here now, there was a bus, but it was some sort of greyhound subsidiary, taking the train back to Savannah tomorrow


So cool to be updated mid-trip, keep it coming! Let us know if we can help.


I can%26#39;t remember the name of the bus company, but the tickets are purchased through Greyhound,

Only used the bus top get there though, as the trip was only 2 hours, the return trip must involve a lot of other places, because it is 4 hours.

Thats why I came back to Savannah on the train

  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment