Sunday, April 15, 2012

Comfort Inn and Suites (?) Pooler, GA

I was wondering if the Comfort Inn and Suites at 301 Gov. Treuler Drive in Pooler, GA still exists. I am not able to find any recent information about this hotel and it no longer appears on the Choice Hotel website. Has the hotel closed or changed names? Any information would be greatly appreciated.



Comfort Inn and Suites (?) Pooler, GA


If it has closed, it has been recently. It%26#39;s still in the phone book.





I did a Google search for ';Comfort Inn, Savannah Ga and got a link to several sites.





鈥ahoo.com/p-hotel-358408-comfort_inn_suites鈥?/a>



Comfort Inn and Suites (?) Pooler, GA


Yes, the thing that confuses me is that it is listed on many websites as a Comfort Inn and Suites, but yet I have not seen it listed on the Choice Hotel website since early last fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment