Thursday, April 12, 2012

ATL airport area - best restaurant nearby?

My fiance and I will be spending one night in Atlanta on our way to Hawaii for our honeymoon next week. We%26#39;re staying at a Hampton Inn by the airport. We%26#39;d like to go out to a nice dinner that night and I%26#39;m looking for recommendations of something a little upscale, unique to the ATL area (i.e. not a chain), and within a 15-20 minute drive (or less) from the airport area. Contemporary American, or something with an Asian flare are preferred, but I%26#39;m open to all suggestions.





Local friends are meeting us that night so we have a car, but they didn%26#39;t have any good restaurant ideas!





Thanks in advance for your suggestions.





Stacey



ATL airport area - best restaurant nearby?


it%26#39;s about a 20 min drive but there just isn%26#39;t anything upscale down by the airport that we%26#39;ve been able to locate. the BLUE RIDGE GRILL at the corner of northside and west paces ferry road an easy 6 iron to i-75 on the north end of town. make reservations soon



ATL airport area - best restaurant nearby?


Stacey



When I read this I thought, ';I%26#39;ve heard this question before.'; This is the third time you asked this. Here is a thread where you got two pages of replies.



http://tinyurl.com/mh7ws




Thanks for the information.





Previously, we planned to go into Atlanta via the train to find a restaurant however our friends want to stay closer to the airport area due to the driving distance the airport is from their home. We had never planned to have a car. Since I don%26#39;t know the Atlanta area at all (never been outside the airport), I don%26#39;t know how far the airport is from the city.





Sorry to repeat myself, but I didn%26#39;t realize I was doing so.





Stacey




The Feed Store in College Park gets good reviews. However, if I were you I would take MARTA into midtown or Buckhead to meet your friends. THere are far more dining options there.

No comments:

Post a Comment