Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chicken Wing Festival

I saw it%26#39;s on this weekend, has anyone been?



Chicken Wing Festival


I%26#39;ve never even heard of this. If you%26#39;re looking for a festival this weekend, you should check out the Oakhurst Beer Festival which feature numerous exotic beers, live music, etc., in a very cute up and coming neighborhood.



Chicken Wing Festival


it only started up last year. We didn%26#39;t make it on down. Could be some good eats. (=





http://www.atlantawingsfestival.com/




I was wondering why I%26#39;ve been seeing all those wingless chickens running around here this week.




Actually I checked it out and it looks like something I may have to attend.





Check it out at: http://www.atlantawingsfestival.com/





I think I may enter the wing eating contest. It%26#39;s only $2. Talk about a cheap meal.




Nuke



What do you get if you win?




Oh I don%26#39;t plan on winning. Just getting full as a tick on chicken wings for $2.




I%26#39;m staying at the Sheraton, how far away is Oakhurst Beer Festival




the wing fest was great!!!!! tried a few new flavors

No comments:

Post a Comment