Thursday, April 19, 2012

Help! 5th Wedding Anneversary! Ideas for night out in...

Saturday April 8th....you guys and gals who are still connected to all of the goings on and the activities...can you throw out a few suggestions for a romantic and fun afternoon and evening? I%26#39;ve got some ideas but I%26#39;m alway open to better suggestions. Thanks so much.

Help! 5th Wedding Anneversary! Ideas for night out in...

I would certainly recommend Rathbun%26#39;s for dinner. It is my favorite restaurant and I think it has a wonderfully hip but sophisticated atmosphere. The food, in my opinion, is unspeakably good, and the service is very attentive. The adjoining Krog Bar is an adorable wine bar that is great for a pre- or post-dinner drink.

You might enjoy checking out an improv show at Dad%26#39;s Garage or Whole World Theater afterwards, or going to a show such as Peachtree Battle or Like a Dog on Linoleum before a late dinner. As for afternoon activities, why don%26#39;t you check out the Atlanta Dogwood Festival or visit the Aquarium? For something a bit more sedate, a stroll through the Castleberry Hill Art District before dinner would be lovely.

If you%26#39;re interested in live music, the Creative Loafing website lists all of the bands playing.

I will be going to see Wanda Sykes%26#39; comedy show that night at the Tabernacle. I know there are still tickets available for that if it interests you.

  • makeup video
  • addicted to brazilian waxing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment