Thursday, April 19, 2012

Motorhome travelers for visits and graduation.

I am traveling out to Ft. Benning in a motor home. I have base privilages because I am a disabled veteran, and what I would like to know is will I be able to get on base to visit in my motohome.

Also, is there any way to spend time at the camp ground, or do they have any hookups for travelers of this nature.

I can be e mailed at eperham@mesh.net here in Texas. Please get back to me as soon as you can because I expect to head that way on the 23rd of March.

Thank you

Motorhome travelers for visits and graduation.

Hello,you noted you we%26#39;re going to Ft Benning on March 23rd. we%26#39;ll my son will be graduating from there soon,any good information you would like to share? price to have motor hom there?where did ya%26#39;ll stay? please let us know all information. we%26#39;ve never been there. we%26#39; live in Texas and looking at a 12 hr drive(ouch) but it%26#39;ll be worth it. how long was the graduation? was there a time you got to spend time with your loved one for a while.is this the day before or after?e-mail me please thanks .Kay. k1969_2000@yahoo.com

  • get time from datetime
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment