Thursday, April 19, 2012

Where to stay in Atlanta

Hi, I am going to Atlanta with my in-laws for the weekend and wanted to find out what a good area to stay in is. We want to be ina safe, nice area close to nice restaurants. We don%26#39;t want to spend more than $120-130 pero room. Thanks.



Where to stay in Atlanta


This is a broad question and I would suggest that you run searches in this forum for the terms ';Midtown'; ';Buckhead'; and ';Downtown'; as this topic has already been discussed exhaustively. The quick answer is that in my humble opinion you should stay in midtown and use Priceline to secure a room at a nice hotel at a low rate.





For the regulars on this board, prhaps we should put together a sticky as to this issue, as is seems to be a FAQ.



Where to stay in Atlanta


JAtlanta, I agree with you. And I think Roswellmom (enjoying the delights of NYC as we speak) had mentioned that, too. Problem is, I have no idea how to create a sticky. I need to e-mail the TripAdv folks and ask how to facilitate this because as summer approaches, the question will come up a lot more.




I wish I were in NYC. I generally travel for pleasure a lot, even if just for a weekend, and I%26#39;ve been almost 2 1/2 months without a trip. I thought the Delta sale to Acapulco was going ot be my saving grace but it seems that the deal was not as advertised.





Anyway, I%26#39;ll work with you to do a sticky if we can figure out the process.




Thanks, I appreciate that. Between the two of us, we%26#39;ll figure something out.





';The Godfather'; is on AMC right now so I%26#39;m getting my dose of NYC (mafia style) that way right now. ;-)


  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment