Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Abbey is closed (Insider Page is wrong)

I was reading some of the new Insider pages written about Atlanta and would like to point out an error in the page on Atlanta architecutre. It comments about The Abbey (restiraunt) and what a unique place it is.





Well, the Abbey closed almost a year ago. It%26#39;s up for sale. So if you%26#39;re thinking of checking out the Abbey in terms of dining there, don%26#39;t waste your time.



The Abbey is closed (Insider Page is wrong)


We only went a couple of times for the atmosphere because the food never really impressed me. Hopefully it will be replaced with another restaurant.



The Abbey is closed (Insider Page is wrong)


Peachy



Did you know that you can go into the page and change the information? Anyone can alter an Inside Page.



I know of a salsa event that was held at the Abbey a couple of months ago but it wasn%26#39;t open to the general public.




Rein, I just cut that part out. I didn%26#39;t realize you could do that until you pointed that out. Thank you!





The Abbey was alwaya a big prom destination when I was in school. My sister and her now husband went there on their big night. I never made it there.





Speaking of Atlanta restaurants, does anyone know the status of The Mansion, located steps away from the Abbey?

No comments:

Post a Comment