Thursday, April 12, 2012

Marta Advice

I%26#39;m staying near a stop on the North rail line and need to go to a stop on the North-East line. It looks like maybe I can go the the Lindburg Center stop and get on one of the North-East bound trains? Or do I have to go all the way down to 5-pts?





I can%26#39;t make heads or tails from the MARTA website. Any advice would be appreciated.





Marta Advice


You wouldn%26#39;t be the first person to be confused by the MARTA Web site. I find it annoying at times myself.





To answer your question, you may indeed get off at Lindbergh and tranfer to a Doraville train (North-East). You do not have to go all the way down to Five Points to do this.





You may have to wait a good 10 or 15 minutes to catch a Doraville train if they are running behind, but they run fairly frequently. Just look for ';Doraville'; on the side of the train instead of ';North Springs'; (which is the North line).

No comments:

Post a Comment