Friday, March 30, 2012

is easy to catch a cab late at night at ALT airport?TKS

I am going to visit to Atlanta on the week of 23 and my flight will be arrived late around 23:00pm,since this will be my first trip to go there,anyone can tell me whether it is easy and convenient to catch a taxi late at night at the airport?How about the Marta?I will stay at Residence Inn Atlanta during my visit.

Emerald from CN

is easy to catch a cab late at night at ALT airport?TKS

At that hour, I would take a cab. There will be plenty lined up at the airport. Just follow the signs for ground transportation from the baggage claim area, and you can%26#39;t miss them.

MARTA is very convenience and I would recommend it for the rest of your stay, but the airport isn%26#39;t in the best area and I would be worried about the folks who might get on at the stops south of downtown.

is easy to catch a cab late at night at ALT airport?TKS

convenience = convenient

  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment