Friday, March 30, 2012

If you had to choose...

Between The Ballastone, Hamilton-Turner Inn, Gastonian, or The Foley House Inn which one would you favor to stay in. And if neither would be a choice for you, where would you stay.



If you had to choose...


I don%26#39;t think you would go wrong on any of them, but if you were to list them according to location, the Gastonian would be the one to put on the bottom of the list. It would be the longest stroll to the center of the Historic District.





It%26#39;s still within easy walking distance. And it%26#39;s the closest to Forsyth Park. But it is more inconvenient to places like the Visitors Center, City Market and River Street, if that is important to you.



If you had to choose...


Thank you for your reply. I will keep that in mind. I%26#39;m leaning towards the Ballastone, but I%26#39;m still undecided.




It%26#39;s very convenient to everything and in a lovely section. I don%26#39;t think you would be disappointed.




We recently stayed at the 1895 inn and couldn%26#39;t have been more pleased. The Ballastone looks lovely from the outside, though.




Thank you madisonmommy123 for replying to my post. The 1895 Inn looks lovey and all 189 people who visited there and posted an review about the bed %26amp; breakfast seemed pleased with the food,accomodations and the hospitality of the host. What more could one ask for. Thank you for letting me know about this gem.




I second the 1895 Inn. It can%26#39;t be beat. The location is pefect, the host is really wonderful, and his home is beautiful.



We stayed there last July and were very happy. We are coming back to visit savannah in april and are staying there once again.




Thank you ampalmer for your reply.




The 1895 Inn wipes the others off the map for its outstanding attention to detail for each guest%26#39;s comfort and surroundings.



I am considering a six night stay at the 1895 whilst work is being completed on my house, it%26#39;s that desirable. If I can afford to do so, I will and not look back....I wonder if locals are given a discount? (just kidding!)




Foggybottom: Wow, that said alot about the Inn. I can%26#39;t wait to experience the gracious hospitality and delicious breakfast everyone has talked about in their post.





Thank you for your input and your reply.




I was unable to get a reservation at The 1895 Inn for the dates I wanted in April. But, I was able to get reservations at Ballastone Inn. I%26#39;ll let everyone know if I enjoyed it. Now all I need to do is figure out plans on what to do and where I should dine.

No comments:

Post a Comment