Friday, March 30, 2012

Cocoa Beach , FL via ATL

Hello, I am coming to FL via Atlanta... I have all day to drive on Thursday April 10. Is I-75 a better route or is I-16 and than 1-95 coast traveling cool? I have never been on the coast line and was thinking that might be different. Also if anyone know of alot of constructin either way please advise, thanks.



Cocoa Beach , FL via ATL


I-95 is does not offer any type of ';scenic'; driving, so as far as seeing more either way would be about the same in my opinion. Last time I drove that route we took 16 to 95 and drove that down, it%26#39;s a very busy interstate though and that is spring break week for most of the areas around here. As far as construction I wouldn%26#39;t be able to tell you.





www.georgianavigator.com will give you any info on the GA roads

No comments:

Post a Comment