Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekend Day Trip

Where is a good place for a family to go just for a day trip coming from Atlanta? I was planning on visiting a beach just to sit out and relax or walk along one. We have never visited Jekyll Island and figure this weekend would be a nice visit just to get away.



Weekend Day Trip


depends on time of year. when are you going ?



Weekend Day Trip


We went to Jekyll a lot when I was a kid (20 years ago) and the whole family loved it. I understand it has changed quite a bit, but I expect the bicycle paths are still there, as well as the historic %26#39;cottages%26#39;. Being from Florida originally, we didn%26#39;t find the beach that appealing as the water is not clear.





A lot of folks I know go to Tybee Island for quick beach trips - if it is the BEACH you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment