Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Back from Cumberland, report to come soon

Hey, gang. I just got in from my camping trip to Cumberland Island. We had perfect weather and it was awesome. I highly recommend it. I will have a full report after I%26#39;ve had a real shower and put my feet up.





BBQman, we ate at Trolley%26#39;s and were very pleased until the gnats came to get us near the end of our meal. Fortunately, we%26#39;d just about finished. I don%26#39;t fault Trolley%26#39;s for the attack. It%26#39;s a lovely little town.





Back from Cumberland, report to come soon


Peachy, I will be eagerly awaiting your report! The hubby and I will be there for the first time next month. I%26#39;m soooo excited!



Back from Cumberland, report to come soon


those gnats were big beachy versions of the south georgia %26#39;no seeums%26#39; that routinely feast upon us. glad you liked it, we did, and hope you weren%26#39;t over dressed. i miss camping right up until i actually remember it. my wife doesn%26#39;t camp well, she doesn%26#39;t.

No comments:

Post a Comment