Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Duluth/Atlanta family fun restaurant

My family will be stopping by the area this Saturday to spend the night on our way to Florida. I was wondering if there were any fun family restaurants--maybe with music or something--appropriate for family with 3 kids--ages 11, 8 and 3.

Thanks!! :)

Duluth/Atlanta family fun restaurant

Nothing other than a ';Chuck-E-Cheese comes to mind. Sorry.

Duluth/Atlanta family fun restaurant

I don%26#39;t have any suggestions, but I can point out a few websites that may have information:

atlantacitysearch.com (you can search restaurants by type and location)

accessatlanta.com (has reviews for restaurants, which you can search by area, which reviews might describe whether they are family-friendly)


There%26#39;s a Joe%26#39;s Crab Shack just north of North Point Mall. My kids always love the dance routines by the waiters every 40 minutes.

  • hair weave
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment