Saturday, April 21, 2012

six flags and underground/downtown area

Can someone tell me what area should I stay to visit both places.Going to six flags one day and then underground/downtown area next. Need a good hotel for 5




faith




six flags and underground/downtown area


Well, the problem is that the two places you%26#39;ve listed are not close to each other. And there%26#39;s no really great area to stay in between the two. Six Flags is located on the west side of town, outside of I-285. That%26#39;s a good 30 minutes away from Downtown.





The only place that might really work best is the Smyrna/Vinings area. It has some decent hotels and retaurants, and it is close to 75 (to get downtown) and 285 (to get to Six Flags).







six flags and underground/downtown area


Rennaisance Waverly and Sheraton Cobb Pkwy and I-285 are also nice places and convenient



to both.




Thank you for your help.











faith




My favorite is the Sheraton Galleria Suites which is on Cobb Parkway as Kickstart states. We often stay there when we come to the big city. I took the 17 photos that are posted here on TA. Put Sheraton Galleria Atlanta in the search box in the upper left to look at them. I haven%26#39;t written a review because most of the reviews already state the same thing I would say.




Well,



I glanced at the latest reviews and those are not my sentiments. I wonder what hotel they are talking about because it isn%26#39;t the same one I stay at.



I mean the previous good reviews. It looks like I may have to write a review next time a stay there. We usually stay there every other month.

No comments:

Post a Comment