Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Accommodation In Atlanta

Hi!



Hope someone could help me i%26#39;m visiting Atlanta and looking for accommodation for a week from 19th May - 26th May. My budget is about $60 a day but was hoping to find a place that does a flat weekly rate. Has anyone got some information on guestAtlanta?



My email address is southafrika@gmail.com



Thanks Ivan



Accommodation In Atlanta


I am not familiar with guestAtlanta, but following is some advice I posted to another traveler that might be helpful.





I would suggest bidding on Priceline. You can specify the area (I definitely recommend midtown) and price. If it doesn%26#39;t accept your price, you can rebid later (24 hours???) or change the search parameters (3 stars instead of 4, etc). I have friends who consistently bid $65 a night on Priceline for a 4 star midtown hotel and get placed in either the Sheraton or the Wyndham, both of which are very nice hotels that would cost in the $175 range if booked through the hotel.





If you are willing to walk a bit or take a bus or hotel shuttle to reach public transit and if you aren%26#39;t concerned about staying right in the heart of the city, I think the Perimeter (Dunwoody) area, which is a 15 minute ride from midtown or 20 minute ride from downtown with regular traffic, is a good option. It is near many restaurants and shops (sort of suburban in nature with lots of chains) and it seems that hotel prices are better. Not as much character as staying intown, but it%26#39;s a very safe area and you%26#39;re likely to get a nice clean hotel room.



Accommodation In Atlanta


What part of town are you looking for. Beware of some Atlanta areas. HIGH CRIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment