Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Savannah/Beach

I am trying to plan an August vacation for my daughter and me. I was wondering what beaches are nearby that I could make it a beach/Savannah vacation. I have never been to the area an would appreciate any info to help me plan. Thanks!



Savannah/Beach


';Our'; beach is Tybee Island. It is not huge or beautiful green water but it is nice and sandy and has some fun areas to wander around. It will be busy in August so if you want to stay there you better make reservations soon.





It is about 25 minutes drive from the Historic District of Savannah so yopu can stay either place and drive to the other.





It is mind-bendingly hot here in August, be prepared. Here is a Tybee city website to get you started:





http://www.tybeeisland.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment