Monday, April 23, 2012

safe hotels for hi fi

a large group of us are planning a trip in august 2006 and needed to know the safe but close hotels in the hi fi amp. area. also need advicefor the best available transportation instead of us driving ourselves. thanks!



safe hotels for hi fi


Hi Fi seems to be out in the middle of nowhere. I can%26#39;t think of any specific hotels that would be nearby and I think that the area it%26#39;s near, East Point, and Langford Parkway would not be the best. The closest area to stay would be at the airport, and I understand hotel rooms there are less expensive that in the city. I see on the HiFi website that it has an arrangement with the Sheraton Gateway, so perhaps you could find a deal there, and perhaps they might offer transportation to/from the enue. As far as transportation goes, I do not believe that public transportation goes out there. If there%26#39;s no hotel shuttle, I would recommend, depending on the size of your group, contracting with a limo service. We%26#39;ve found that limos are generally cheaper than taking multiple taxis.



safe hotels for hi fi


There is nothing near HFB and if there were, you wouldn%26#39;t want to stay in the neighborhood. I usually drive down when go, but I am pretty sure MARTA will get you there. I am almost positive there is a bus that runs from the nearest station to the amphitheatre but I can%26#39;t remember the station. Check www.itsmarta.com. If you do that, maybe get one of the hotels in midtown and catch the train from there.




My kids and their friends have been to the HiFi the last couple of years. Please dont stay anywhere close to it because you will be sorry if you do. Avoid the Days Inn on Cleveland Ave.(if u value your safety)!! Last year the kids stayed at Hampton Inn Midtown and will probably stay there again this year. It is a decent and safe place to stay. It doesnt take long to get to the HiFi from the midtown Hampton.I dont know any details about transportation from there cause the kids had their cars. Thanks again to all the folks on the forum who helped me last year when they were looking for a place to stay.




Well I just read the recent reviews for the Hampton Midtown. I am wondering if it has really gotten that bad since last year? My kids said they felt safe and had no problems. This was last year in July. After reading the last couple months reviews, I am concerned that maybe it is not so safe anymore. Anybody have any comments concerning this place?




I would recommend staying near the ATL airport. Less traffic and closer to Langford FWY(where ampitheatre located). Do not get lost in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment