Saturday, April 21, 2012

to peachswan

I need to now which area should I stay in if visting six flags and downtown atlanta. Where is the anquarium located? don%26#39;t mind driving 30 miles to each site from hotel. thanks









faith



to peachswan


Hi, Faith. As I said in a previous thread, your best bet may be to stay in the Smyrna/Vinings area to have a kind of halfway point between the Aquarium and Six Flags.





One hotel I have personally stayed at and can recommend is Hawthorn Suites Atlanta Northwest. They%26#39;re tucked away behind a business park near I-75 and I-285. They are also located near a number of restaurants. This would give you easy access to downtown via I-75 (where the Aquarium is) and Six Flags via I-285.





You can look up recent reviews of the hotel on this site as well.





To get exact directions/info. for the Aquarium, go to www.georgiaaquarium.org.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment