Monday, April 23, 2012

Help! Best Place for Massage Therapy/Day Spa....??

I need to buy my gf a gift and I figured what better way to get away from stress to spend some time getting a professional massage/facial/etc whatever they do at those places....





In Savannah what are the best Massage Therapy places? I am fairly new to the area and need advice!! Thanks so much...i gotta decide soon.



Help! Best Place for Massage Therapy/Day Spa....??


There are 2 or 3 now downtown. There is Vanilla day spa, there is one in the Downtown Athletic Club and another on Barnard near Broughton. There is also one in mid-town called Spatanaity or something, which has been around for years which I guess is a recommendation by itself. Sorry that%26#39;s all I know.



Help! Best Place for Massage Therapy/Day Spa....??


This reply might be a little late, but the absolute BEST place to have a massage in Savannah is at the Enloe Wellness Center! They are located next to the 1895 Inn on the corner of Oglethorpe and Abercorn. The Enloe sisters are incredible!!! Do yourself a favor and have a hot stone massage; there is nothing like it. They have a fantastic facility, without having the snobby atmosphere one finds at most spas. Their goal is to make you content and relaxed. They also do accupuncture. Haven%26#39;t tried that yet, but I hear it works wonders. I can%26#39;t say enough great things about the place or the owners.


  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment