Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How do I enter the Post?

Do you need to call in advance or will they let you in the post anytime? I%26#39;m not sure just how to go about signing in or whatever the procedure may be. I also don%26#39;t want to go when there is a big celebration or activity. There is a bronze in the post with my brother%26#39;s serial number. He was KIA with the 17th Airborne jumping over Rhine just before WW2 ended. I would just like to take a few pictures, have a silent period to remember him then go home to Florida.





Any help is appreciated, thanks.



How do I enter the Post?


Visitors cannot access Fort Benning without a temporary pass. Temporary passes must be obtained at the Visitor鈥檚 Center located just before reaching the Fort Benning access point on I-185. The following documents are needed to obtain a temporary visitor鈥檚 pass: a valid driver鈥檚 license, vehicle registration, and proof of car insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment