Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Directions to Ft. Benning, Georgia from Indianapolis

Can you please let me know the quickest route to Ft. Benning, Georgia from Indianapolis, IN? We will be leaving in mid May, that%26#39;s when our son graduates from training. I appreciate any response, that%26#39;s from your site only! Thankyou so much!!



Sincerely,



Bianca



P l e a s e e-mail me at:



estrelita1011@yahoo.com


Again thankyou!





Directions to Ft. Benning, Georgia from Indianapolis


Take I-65 south to Nashville.



Take I-24 east to Chattanooga



Take I-75 south to Atlanta. On the north side of town, take I-285 West to I-85 West.



Stay on I-85 W to exit 21.



Get on I-185 and head towards Columbus, GA. Will take you right into Ft. Benning.





It%26#39;s about 650 miles, so plan on a good 11-12 hour drive.





Best of luck, have a safe trip, congratulations and thanks to your son for serving!

No comments:

Post a Comment