Wednesday, April 25, 2012

am seriously arachnophobic; am I safe in Georgia?!!!

I%26#39;m visiting from the UK in a couple of weeks time and we are staying in Savannah and Madison. I have a really bad phobia of spiders and wondered if they are rife in either of these places as I would rather avoid seeing any!



I%26#39;m hoping that so long as I stay away from the woods I%26#39;ll be okay, as I%26#39;m guessing that%26#39;s where the big monsters hang out.



I hope you aren%26#39;t laughing at me!




am seriously arachnophobic; am I safe in Georgia?!!!


I doubt that Georgia has any more spiders than the UK. They certainly won%26#39;t be any bigger or anything. And yes, the woods or any heavy brush cover would probably have more than other places. That is true anywhere you go. I almost never see any and I have tons of shrubbery at my house.





Don%26#39;t worry about it. Come and enjoy Savannah. The azaleas are getting to be simply beautiful. In a couple of weeks they should be outstanding. The flowering crabapple, plum, almond, cherry and peach trees are just getting started. Wisteria and dogwood are doing well in spots and will be doing better in others. We have cursed the weather this year, but I think it has been wonderful for our flowers.



am seriously arachnophobic; am I safe in Georgia?!!!


thanks Aileen



the trees sound gorgeous. We%26#39;ve had snow and sleet here today and all our spring flowers are still waiting for a signal that the eternal winter is ending!



Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment