Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekend getaway

My wife and I are going to Savannah at the end of May. We have no family around, but are lucky enough to have my in-laws coming to visit in May so we can get a vacation from our little one. I can%26#39;t decide on anything, and need help. I want to stay in the Historic District near River St. for under $150/night.



Is that possible? Any suggestions would help, thanks!



Weekend getaway


I know you can stay at the Staybridge Inn (part of the Holiday Inn group) close to River Street for about $120 plus about $12 a day for parking. But, its a pet friendly hotel and if you read the reviews on it on TA, you might change your mind. I am badly allergic to cats and the manangement couldn%26#39;t give me a pet-free room. So we will stay in a couple of weeks at another Holiday Inn (Mayfair or something like that) for about $170 a night. That might be as good as it gets unless you look at very low end motels on East Bay St maybe? Hopefully a local will guide you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment