Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Entertainment Book

Coming to Atlanta in September, wondering if the Entertainment Book is worth the buy. It is only $13.50 with shipping.





Thanks for the help!





C



Entertainment Book


Not sure which Entertainment Book you%26#39;re talking about. Do you have a link?



Entertainment Book


www.entertainmentbook.com





There is a book for the Atlanta, GA area. I have bought the ones for Las Vegas and Hawaii and they have been worth the money.





thanks for the help.





C




I guess it depends on whether the attractions interest you. Other than the zoo, there%26#39;s nothing I%26#39;d really recommend as a must-see for a first time visitor.





There are good restaurant deals, but really these aren%26#39;t restaurants I%26#39;d suggest anyway and most of them aren%26#39;t even in Atlanta. Some are decent. It%26#39;s just that when I travel my concern is more about having the best experience rather than the cheapest experience and to me the dining - whether fine or casual - should be special. If either of these restaurants interest you, I would think they%26#39;d be good suggestions: Agave, Dolce Enoteco (you can get 50% off food on Mondays there anyway), Sweet Devil Moon, Imperial Fez, Checquers. If those aren%26#39;t of interest, I think I%26#39;d skip the coupon book.




I have the Entertainment Book for Atlanta, and it contains a lot of chain restaurants (Subway, Burger King, etc.) and restaurants that aren%26#39;t very popular or located WAY out in the suburbs like Woodstock. If you want to save money on dining, I%26#39;d recommend checking out Restaurant.com (then RetailMeNot.com to get even more discounts!). With some preplanning you%26#39;ll be able to get some great deals for top-rated restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment