Friday, March 30, 2012

Accomodation Help Please!

Hi there,





I%26#39;m coming to Savannah over Easter weekend, which I guess luckily for me in terms of prices, isn%26#39;t a US holiday, I don%26#39;t get it.





I am looking for a reasonably priced place to stay for a Saturday and Sunday night. The dollar sucks right now so I%26#39;m looking for something about $60 US if possible. I don%26#39;t mind being more than walking distance from town, as long as it%26#39;s safe (lone woman traveller) and there is a straight shot transit route into town.





My original plan was the the Savannah Pensione which I understand isn%26#39;t a hostel anymore but I can get a room there for about $45. But when I called the other day they said I could only make a reservation a week in advance! I would hate to wait and end up with nothing. Has anyone heard anything about this place?





I would like to book something reasonable as security that I can cancel should the Pensione have availability when I call.





Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment