Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The nightlife in Buckhead is dead ... where do I go now.

The nightlife in Buckhead is dead. I don%26#39;t know where to go now. I am looking to hang with the low 20s to low 30s single crowds. Please site specific clubs and specific areas of Atlanta that I should look into. Also, don%26#39;t tell me of any all hip-hop clubs like Uranus, etc.



The nightlife in Buckhead is dead ... where do I go now.


Buckhead%26#39;s nightlife hasn%26#39;t been popular for a long time. If you%26#39;re looking for dance clubs (vs. lounges, bars, pubs, etc), then perhaps you would enjoy Lotus Lounge, Compund or Fever. Also, the Crescent Avenue area of midtown has lots of dance clubs.



The nightlife in Buckhead is dead ... where do I go now.


For a more laid back environment, Virginia Highlands is popular. Try Fontaine%26#39;s, Highland Tap, Dark Horse, Atkins Park, and Neighbors for the 20-30 something crowd. Very casual atmosphere at these places. Twisted Taco in Midtown is also more casual than the other places listed for Midtown.




crescent ave. %26amp;amp; 11th st. or virginia %26amp;amp; highlands


  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment