Friday, March 30, 2012

Braselton, Ga. Hotels

My child has a golf tournament in Braselton first week of April. Have read many negative things about chateau elan. Trying to figure out where to stay. Would prefer someplace within 15 minutes or so. We will be there about 6 nights so not too expensive and needs to be nice and clean. New??



Any suggestions??



thanks.





Braselton, Ga. Hotels


There%26#39;s not much besides the Chateau Elan in the immediate vicinity, except for a Holiday Inn Express directly across the street that gets mixed reviews.





Try looking in the Mall of Georgia area, along GA Hwy 20 between I-85 and I-985. There are several national chain hotels around the mall, including Hampton Inn, SpringHill Suites, Wingate, Country Inn and Suites, etc. It may not be within 15 minutes, depending on traffic and the particular hotel you select, but it should be 20 minutes or less unless traffic%26#39;s really bad (the mall exit off I-85 is two exits southwest of the Chateau Elan exit).



Braselton, Ga. Hotels


I am curious what you heard about Chateu Elon. I have stayed there a couple times on business and thought it was a very nice, well run place. My biggest concern staying there on my own would simply be that it is pretty expensive on our budget. Other wise, it is a very nice place.


  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment