Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Forsyth Inn, Zeigler House or Azalea Inn

Help! I posted a previous message on this and probably need to make a decision today with Memorial Day Weekend booking up. All of them seem nice but the Zeigler House seemed to have gotten the best reviews. I checked into the 1895 Inn and it is totally booked for that weekend, so I am going to option B. This is for a 5 year anniversary and our first time in Savannah. We are well-traveled B%26amp;B goers!

Thanks!!!

Forsyth Inn, Zeigler House or Azalea Inn

Based on nothing but location, I would choose the Zeigler House. It is several blocks closer to the center of things.

The other two are more to the south. Of those two, again because of location, I think I would pick, the Forsyth Inn.

Good Luck!!

  • hosting services
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment