Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Clean, safe hotel on I-75 S

We will be spending the night in Macon on our way to Florida. I am looking for a clean and SAFE hotel on the I-75 S corridor(coming from Chattanooga). We will have our children with us so I cannot overemphasize the safe part. Any suggestions?

Clean, safe hotel on I-75 S

Don%26#39;t go around I-475 and stay on I-75. At the Arkwright/Riverside Dr. there are several hotels. We stay at the new Hampton Inn which is to the left behind the Outback Steakhouse. They have a nice breakfast and a Cracker Barrel, Chick Fil A and Steak n Shake are close by.

Clean, safe hotel on I-75 S

Thank you so much. I will look that one up.


We are retired but our son is at Mercer U. in Macon and that is where we stay when we visit him overnight.


Agreed. Restaurants and such. A courtyard marriott is further up on the right also.


vikingteacher, where exactly are you planning on spending the night? You have said Atlanta in the Atlanta forum, Macon in the Macon forum, and Valdosta in the Valdosta Forum. I%26#39;m certainly glad to help you plan your trip but am beginning to wonder what%26#39;s going on.

  • make up
  • excel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment