Friday, March 30, 2012

MARTA Buckhead station questions

I looked at the MARTA map and schedules and figured out that I can get from the airport to Buckhead station and then walk to my hotel. My hotel is the Grand Hyatt on Peachtree, and from the map it looks like I exit Buckhead station, turn right, walk a couple of blocks and the hotel is on the right. First question: is this correct? I just want to make sure before I go. Also, I will have a small carry on bag with rollers - will I have to drag it up some stairs or is there an escalator at the Buckhead station?



Thanks.



MARTA Buckhead station questions


Yes, your understanding is correct. The MARTA station will have an elevator and/or escalator.





Be sure you leave the station at the west exit as there is an exit on the east side of Peachtree St as well that would require you to turn left instead of right and to cross the street. If you don%26#39;t see signage for the exits, just look around you when you get out of the station. If the W hotel is across the street, you got out on the correct side. If it%26#39;s on your same side of the street, you%26#39;ll need to cross the street and head left. The Hyatt is enormous, so you won%26#39;t miss it.



MARTA Buckhead station questions


Another landmark to look for is Maggiano%26#39;s restaurant, which is quite big. It is next to the MARTA station on the west side of the street, the same side as the Grand Hyatt, but in the opposite direction from your hotel.




Thanks JAtlanta!


  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment