Friday, March 30, 2012

historic district-priceline

I am looking for imfo on hotels in this area. Has anyone used priceline or hotwire that coould tell me which hotels they use? Thanks



historic district-priceline


I believe Hotwire only uses chain hotels. I%26#39;m not sure about Priceline.



historic district-priceline


Virtually all of the big brand hotels participate on Hotwire and Priceline. I am not sure what all boutique hotels participate, but I have a couple of friends who used Priceline to visit Savannah and they ended up getting good deals at the Planters Inn on Reynolds Square.




I got the Marriott on the river from Priceline.








A couple of us got the Hilton DeSoto last year on hotwire.




Check out biddingfortravel to see if they have recent activity




I got Hilton Desoto for an April 2009 stay.




Can you tell me the winning bid?




I%26#39;ve had luck with $70 bids in off-peak times in Savannah. I wound up placing friends at the River Street Inn, the Riverfront Marriott and Staybridge Suites when they visited-- all nice places. I%26#39;d bump the bid up slightly for our season, which is just beginning. I might suggest 80 or 90 dollars? (add about 10-15 in for taxes and there%26#39;s your rate).




Sorry, meant to inform you I used Priceline.

No comments:

Post a Comment