Thursday, April 19, 2012

Recommend a hotel?

We will be coming up in a week from Florida and would like to stay one night on our way up to a mountain cabin. First time in this city. We are traveling with 2 children, a grandfather and a relative. There are six in our party. We either need a suite with seperate bedrooms or two rooms. The historic area sounds inviting to say the least. Any suggestions in regards to nice accomodations that would afford us a good location in regards to major highways or beautiful surroundings.

Recommend a hotel?

If you can find a room it would be best to be right on Bay Street near Bull for such a short visit. That way you can leave your car parked and walk around to get some food and get a look at the city.

Try The Hampton inn or The Garden Hotel or the Doubletree, all on Bay Street, or the Hyatt that is right over River street.

Hampton has a new inn and suites just a short walk out, close to the end of I-16 there is a Marriott of some sort nearby as well on Liberty.

Recommend a hotel?

Warm thanks! Thanks for the prompt reply!

I will book at one of the aforementioned hotels.


Staybridge Suites just opened on Bay Street.

I just had a guest on my one of my tours stay in the Sea Cabins on East Factors Walk. I checked out for him beforehand and it may fit your needs. large clean and nice loction. it is hard to find and get a car to Factors Walk


You will be well-served if you can get a room at Sea Cabins. I%26#39;m the ';guest'; that Explore Savannah just wrote about (Hi Bobby) and confirm my satisfaction. I%26#39;ve just posted my review with pictures of this place. Too bad your stay is only for 1 night.

  • good fantasy name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment